Saturday, January 22, 2011

Win A Free Copy Of Facebook Hacking Course Worth 37$

Hi Friends as you all know that I have just launched my new Facebook Hacking Course and i have already sold 500$ worth Video copies, I know that lots of people cannot afford this course and lots of people have asked me to give them a free copy of this course but it's not possible for me to give the Facebook hacking course to all of them, so there I have decided to arrange a contest in which I have decided to give 2 copies of Facebook Hacking Course to the lucky winners,


Eligibility


To participate in this contest you need to do the following two things:

1.Follow me on Twitter at rafayb1 and tweet about this contest
2.Become a Fan of Rafay Hacking Articles Fan page and suggest the fan page to your friends, You can read my post  Suggest Your Facebook Fan Page To All Freinds In Just One Click to suggest the Fan page to your friends in just one click

Note:After you have completed above tasks kindly leave a comment with your details.
  
Winner Announcement 

The lucky winners will be announced probably in the first week of Febuary!Wish you best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment