Saturday, March 14, 2009

About me

Hey it's Rafay Baloch the Author and owner of this blog, An Ethical Hacker, Internet Marketer and web entrepreneur, When I was of 14 I got interested in the field of Ethical Hacking, I asked stupid questions from people on hacking,

After getting negative responses from them I decided to do it own my own, I watched lots of videos, read  lots of tutorials but it didn’t help me, at that time I though that there are ready made softwares which Hack a password by just entering the ID, Later after getting deeper in this subject I found that there are no ready made softwares for hacking,

After doing some independent research on topics I came to know what Hacking was and day by day I am getting alot more deeper in this subject and I am enjoying every bit of it, most of people would just say that its really difficult to learn Ethical Hacking because they don't think that they can possibly learn it, but If you have a will to learn than you can learn any thing in the world

In the beginning of 2009 I started sharing my knowledge related to Hacking on forums, one day I got a mail from a person he said:

"You talk good about Hacking and security, why dont you start a blog and start posting your what you know about Ethical Hacking so we can learn it easily"


At that time I really did not know what a blog was? So I searched on google and got to www.blogger.com, I made an account there and successfully launched my blog on 10th march 2009, Till Six months my blog was just an ordinary blog like tons of other security blogs and I just got 40 visitors per day and some times a bit more than it, but as the seventh month started my blogs traffic showed a tremendous increase and so as my RSS subscribers.

Today Rafay Hacking Articles is one of few Ethical Hacking and security blogs having original and quality content, I have more than 14k+ Rss subscribers as per 24 January and getting 11k+ visitors daily and RHA is rated as one of the top security blogs in my country

In the march 2010 I decided to write a book on Ethical hacking which would contain all the Information which a person must to take to secure him self from hackers and finally after lots of hardwork I launched my book "A Beginners Guide To Ethical Hacking" on 13th August 2010

Hope you liked reading the About me Page, Feel free to express your comments


You can Get in Touch with me on following Social networking sites

No comments:

Post a Comment