Saturday, December 5, 2009

WInspy full version keylogger - Lucky winners announced

Hello friends. Today, I am gonna announce the Lucky winners for the contest. I received tremendous response for this contest. Thanks a lot guys for your continued support and large scale participation. In fact, I was not expecting so much large amount of participants for this contest.




winspy keylogger


Contest winners:


As I have mentioned in Winspy Contest declaration  article, that I would be giving 6 license keys,I received more than 20 participation requests,but unfortunately,it cant be given to all of them

1.technetfreak@gmail.com
2.upcominghacker@gmail.com
3.princeafnan@hotmail.com
4.dsutar1@gmail.com
5.coolguy_sarwan@hotmail.com
6.justseeyourback@hotmail.com

So guys, take some time to congratulate contest Winners. If you're one of them, hearty congratulations to you. If you're not one of them, don't worry, there are many more  contests to come

Also, I have sent winspy full version  to winners and some are in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment