Monday, August 9, 2010

Thank You to my 10,000 RSS Subscribers


Today when I logged into my feedburner account I saw that I have reached an awesome Milestone, We have 10000+ Rss subscribers now.
So I would like extend a great thankyou to my readers, sorry for not writing for a while I was busy in writing a book on Ethical Hacking which I am going launch very soon Inshallah!.
Moreover I am also looking to arrange a contest in the near future, for those who bookmark my posts why not join the 10000+ other Rss subscribers and receive the regular updates of Ethical Hacking and security.
Click the below button to subscribe:
I am also looking forward to change my blog theme and launch a new and more professional theme to give the subscribers and readers an enjoyable surfing experience.
I am glad that Rafay Hacking Articles has became one of very few Ethical Hacking and security sites to have 10000+ subscribers. My next blogs milestone will be to reach 15000+ rss subscribers.

No comments:

Post a Comment